Telephone Voice Mail
How to setup your Greeting and Password
- 1. Pick up the receiver and listen for dial tone.
- 2. Dial *94.
- 3. You will be automatically connected to a new user tutorial. Listen to the instructions, which will ask you to record a greeting, a name and a password.
- 4. If you wish to change your greeting, name or password after the initial set up, dial *94, enter your password, then press 8 to get to user options. Follow the prompts to make the changes you desire.
How to retrieve messages from home
If a message is waiting, you will hear “stutter” dial tone, which is quite different than normal dial tone. If so,
1. Pick up the receiver and press *94.
2. You will hear voice instructions to enter your password to retrieve your messages.
How to retrieve messages away from home
1. Dial your own telephone number. Wait for no answer. After 4 rings, you will be transferred to your Voice Mail Automatic Answering Service.
2. During your greeting, dial the star (*) key on your telephone.
3. You will hear voice instructions to enter your password to retrieve your messages.
It is also possible for you to change your password and greeting when away from your home or office. Dial your own telephone number and wait for voice mail to pick up. During your greeting, press star (*) on your telephone. Enter your password and press 8 for user options. You can follow instructions from there to make the changes you desire.