How Does it Work?
Each still, full color, ad runs for 16 seconds, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- You can design your own ad in Power Point or Photoshop (640x480) or we will create one for you. Production time is very limited, please allow 48 hours for your proof.
- All artwork is included and you are allowed one change per proof.
- After ad has been approved, any additional changes are subject to a $25 set-up fee.
- Ads may include one (1) scanned photo at no additional cost; additional photos are $5 each.
- Messages and classified ads are limited to 30 words (not including punctuation or spaces).
- Simply fill out the Non Commercial or Commercial order form, bring it to one of our RTC payment locations (203 West 4th Street in Reserve, 131 Belle Terre Blvd. in LaPlace or 3750 Nicole Street in Paulina).
- E-mail your ad/message directly to us at
and indicate your name and contact information.
- All ads must be pre-paid and cannot be billed to customer accounts.
Each slide runs on RTC Channel 11 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The slides remain on the screen for 16 seconds then rotate to the next slide. The number of times your slide will appear depends on how many other slides are running that day.
RTC’s Channel 11 Ads are for the use and enjoyment of our community. RTC will not publish any ad/message containing vulgar or obscene language, violence, threats, intimidation, messages in poor taste, or that offer illegal goods or services.
RTC reserves the right to reject any ad/message
as well as the right to remove an ad/message at any time.
For additional information, contact Debra 985-359-2222