How to set up your email on Android Phone/Tablet
Instructions may differ slightly depending on your device type.
- Find and tap the icon labeled "E-mail." You will get a "Set up email" screen.
- Type in full e-mail address and password. Tap next. Your Android phone should locate and set up the phone automatically.
- If not, use the following server information:
Server Type: POP
Incoming & Outgoing
- Change "Email Check Frequency" to whatever you prefer. The more your phone checks email, the more battery it uses. In the next screen type in the name you want to send as.
- Click done. You are now finished setting up your Android phone or tablet.