RTC is seeking a Customer Service and Support Representative
April 24, 2018
Rapidly expanding River Parish Company is seeking a Customer Service and Support Representative. We are looking for customer focused individuals to be part of our supportive, service-oriented customer service team that strives to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing top notch customer service and technical support. This individual will be responsible for answering calls and walk-in traffic for all residential and business services product lines; providing technical and network problem resolutions to customers while working with Dispatch to ensure customer’s issues are resolved in a timely manner; identifying and resolving customer issues; using creative negotiation skills to persuade customers not to disconnect or downgrade their services; and offering additional or upgraded services, while providing a quality customer service experience.
- Receive calls from existing and or new customers, for sales and revenue generation, in a call center/retail environment.
- Educate customers on installed product features, service offerings, billing, charges, and product value.
- Gather customer’s information to determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms of their problems.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, VOIP, username and passwords, set-top boxes, remote controls and more.
- Complete connect, disconnect, moves, reconnects, downgrade orders and update customer accounts utilizing customer record database.
- Build customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls to customers if there is a problem or change in installation of services.
This position will report directly to the Customer Service Manager and will work with the rest of the Customer Service team to support our customers both external and internal.