RTC is seeking a Customer Service Representative - Security Services
July 10, 2018
Rapidly expanding River Parish Company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for Security Service. This individual will be responsible for answering, identifying, and providing immediate assistance to customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Gathers customer’s information to determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms of their problems.
- Resolve customer complaints and defuse situations calmly and courteously.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues involving Digital Surveillance Systems, Burglar Alarm Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control Systems, and more.
- Increase revenue through up-selling additional features of existing systems and/or upgrading existing systems in place.
- Build customer loyalty by monitoring customer’s issues internally and placing follow-up calls to customers when necessary.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service during all customer interactions.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to Service and General Manager.
- Maintain inventory of all Security Services equipment.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Other duties as assigned
This position will report directly to the Security Services Manager.