RTC is seeking an Alarm Installation and Service Technician
June 28, 2018
Rapidly expanding River Parish Company is seeking an Alarm Installation and Service Technician. This individual will be responsible for supporting the growth of the system by assuring the quality performances of the installation and technical services of all RTC Security Services products, ensuring the quality of services provided to end users meets or exceeds established standards, and coordinating with all functional departments (both corporate and system) regarding the optimization of overall business efforts.
- Installs, disconnects, and troubleshoots alarm systems, including panels and sensors.
- Installs and services camera systems in both residential and business locations.
- Installs and services door access systems.
- Certifies non required fire systems.
- Entering customers’ attics at times and climbing ladders to access cables.
- Prewires multilevel homes and businesses which require climbing ladders and understanding wiring, electrical and networking.
- Drives company vehicle between office, warehouse, and work sites and maintains company vehicle.
- Educates customers regarding their existing and new services and informs them about other RTC Security Services products and sells additional services to customers.
- Complies with all safety procedures and policies.
- Plans daily route, requisitions equipment and supplies and stocks vehicle.
- Resolves customer complaints.
- Ensure quality of processes, programs, and customer satisfaction.
This position will report directly to the Security Services Manager.